When you need quality electrical work done, turn to HomeLight Boston.. As an established electrician serving the greater Boston area, HomeLight Boston. has the skill, training, and experience necessary to complete your installation or repair job. Whether your property’s electrical system is brand new or completely outdated, HomeLight Boston. will work around your current setup to complete your project to your full satisfaction.
As a seasoned electricians, HomeLight Boston. is licensed, insured, and up-to-date on all of the latest safety codes and requirements, and when you hire HomeLight Boston, you can feel confident that your project will be addressed in a methodical, thorough fashion. As a customer, you can expect:
- Reasonable rates
- Prompt, reliable service
- Flexible appointment scheduling
When you work with a professional electricians like us, you can rest assured that you’ll have all of your questions answered and concerns addressed before your project even begins. For more information or to request a quote Contact us today.
From single-family homes to high-rise condominium complexes, we are the area’s most trusted master electricians. Our years have experience include new construction and turn-of-the-century estates, and our full menu of residential electrician services includes:
Service and Panel Upgrade:
- Service upgrade
- Replace old fuse box with convenient and safe breaker box
- Sub-panel installation
- Bring your ground electrical system in compliance with today’s electrical codes and regulations
Kitchen Remodeling & Lighting:
- Complete kitchen wiring in accordance with the latest local electrical codes
- Recessed lights, under-cabinet lights, chandeliers and more.
- Accent lighting
- Additional designated 120 Volt or 240 Volt circuits.
- Complete bathroom wiring in accordance with the latest local electrical codes
- Electrical skylights
- Floor heat
Architectural & Exterior Lighting Systems:
- Lighting control systems
- Designed recessed lights in your bedroom, living room and home office
- Installation of all type of light fixtures
- Landscape and exterior lights
- Underground circuits
Do-it-yourself home improvement projects can be a fun challenge, but you want to leave your electrical work to the professionals. For all of your residential electrical needs, give us a call – we’re here to help.
Commercial wiring is a broad topic of the electrical trade that requires extensive knowledge of codes and regulations and involves a wide variety of circuit complexities – restaurants, coffee shops, offices, etc. Through the years HomeLight Boston has worked on many commercial projects, from simple branch circuits to complete commercial wiring. We have done numerous “light” and “mid” scale commercial projects. We’ve got a full menu of commercial and industrial electrical services, including:
- Tenant improvements
- Intercoms systems
- Security surveillance systems
- Restaurants and café shops
- Spa and health centers
- Auto repair shops
- Offices and cubicles
- Main service and sub panel upgrades
- 1 phase and 3-phase wiring (120/240, 208/120, 480Y/277)
- Branch circuits
- Generator installations
- Interior wiring, rewiring and consulting
- Outlet and switch fitting and retrofitting
- Power quality testing, investigation and consulting
- Interior/Exterior lighting
- Electrical testing
- Machine and equipment wiring and installation
For all of your commercial and industrial electrical needs, give us a call and leave it to the professionals – we’re here to help.